Tuesday, June 27, 2006

And I thought I was strange

Thank God for the miracle of YouTube which gives me opportunity to mock others and pass it along to you fine people. I feel so...normal after watching these.

Seriously? A pickle phobia? I love the graphics...PICKLES coming at ya.

Crazy Pickle Phobia

This one's older but involves freaking out and screaming of the southern Christian variety. Always a treat. (Overlook the bad spelling. Apparently "spouses" is a tough word to master)

Christians Gone Wild

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Featherbottom said...

That pickle thing cannot be real. I think my favorite part was when Maury said, "You must confront them." Uh, what? She needs to confront the pickles, Maury?

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was privy enough to find another YouTube gem today. Freakin' fabulous! I can't even express in words how this video has changed my life.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Here's the url.
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE

12:41 AM  
Blogger concha said...

dude. that shit is so fake. miss miserable diner waitress wants to be famous so she invents a phobia to go on maury. it's the classic story.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Tweets said...

"Get the hell out of my house, in Jesus's name."

I do enjoy how at the end of it she did see the "light" and took the money. So she could get skinny. In Jesus's name.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tweets said...

http://www.margueriteperrin.com/

1:53 PM  
Blogger Single, Party of One said...

On http://www.margueriteperrin.com/:

Oh for God's sake! If only I could capitalize on every single time I'd done something stupid (though admittedly, it'd be tough to compete with her) with a bunch of publicity and a website, I'd' be a fricking millionaire and wouldn't be able to leave my house because of all the paparazzi.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Single, Party of One said...

You know, Rana, it's like I always say: the world just cannot HAVE enough David Hasselhoff in a full-bodied fur suit. Really, can it?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home